Baking Makeup Technique
Learn COVERGIRL® baking makeup techniques from Arshia Moorjani. Discover the step-by-step baking makeup techniques used to brighten your skin and set your makeup, leaving you with a creaseless and flawless finish.
1) Prime and moisturize face with TruBlend Base Business Skin Moisturizing Face Primer
2) Apply TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation
, using a beauty sponge to blend.
3) Conceal under eye circles with TruBlend Undercover Concealer
, using a beauty sponge to blend. Pro tip: you can also apply this concealer along the bridge of your nose or other areas you would like to highlight, too.
4) Begin the baking technique. Press TruBlend Loose Mineral Powder
into your beauty sponge, and use the sponge to go over the areas where you applied makeup. Let the powder sit for three minutes and apply other makeup while you're waiting. (We recommend Full Spectrum Lash Ambition Mascara
5) After three minutes, use a brush to blend in the loose powder.
6) Highlight with TruBlend Super Stunner Hyper-Glow Mono Highlighter
7) Finish with yours lips. Apply Full Spectrum Matte Idol Liquid Lipstick
for rich, all-day color.