Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial
Discover this pink smokey eye tutorial video and step-by-step guide from COVERGIRL® and Kelly Strack. Kelly shows us how to create a bold pink smokey eye using these easy-to-follow tips and tricks.
1) Define and set brows with Easy Breezy Brow Sculpt + Brow Pomade
Using TruNaked Sunsets Eyeshadow Palette
2) Apply a deep pink shade to the crease of your eyelid.
3) Even out the deep pink crease with a burgundy shade. (Pro Tip: a thin brush is best for this step.)
4) Sweep the burgundy shade under your eyelid to about the halfway point.
5) Add a purple-toned shade to the outside corner of your top eyelid and work your way inwards.
6) Apply gold shadow to your lid, starting in the middle and working your way outwards.
7) Set your eyeshadow with a setting spray like Outlast Active All-Day Setting Mist
8) Apply Just Gimme Noir Gel Eyeliner
across your eyelid, following your lash line.
9) Curl and lengthen lashes with The Super Sizer Big Curl Mascara
10) Sculpt your cheeks with blush and bronzer from the TruBlend Serving Sculpt Contour Palette
11) Use TruBlend Super Stunner Highlighter Palette
to highlight the areas you want to show off.
12) Make your lips pop with Outlast All-Day Lip Color
. Let the lip color dry for one minute.
13) Complete your lip look with a glossy COVERGIRL top coat.
Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial | COVERGIRL®