Natural Makeup Tutorial
Discover this natural makeup tutorial video and step-by-step guide from COVERGIRL® and Ashley Bias. Ashley explains how to easily create a natural makeup look for your everyday look.
1) Prep your skin with a moisturizer/primer that suits your skin type, like COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer
2) Lightly fill in eyebrows with COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Micro-Fine Fill + Define Eyebrow Pencil
3) Apply COVERGIRL foundation. We recommend TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation
for a smooth finish.
4) Brighten and conceal with concealer like COVERGIRL TruBlend Undercover Concealer
. Blend the concealer with a sponge where need.
(Our 3-in-1 TruBlend Serving Sculpt Contour Palette
can be used for Steps 5 and 6.)
5) Sweep bronzer across the hollows of the cheek and any areas where the sun normally hits. You can also brush bronzer along the sides of your nose or in a moon shape above your eyelid. (See the video for the technique.)
6) Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks.
7) Use TruBlend Super Stunner Highlighter Palette
to highlight your favorite features.
8) Accentuate your eyes with stunning shades from Full Spectrum So Saturated Eyeshadow Palette
9) Lengthen and volumize lashes with Exhibitionist Mascara
10) Apply one coat of Outlast All-Day Lip Color
to lips for subtle color. Let the lip color dry for one minute.
11) Finish off lips with a shiny, glossy top coat of your choosing.
12) Spritz on Outlast Active Setting Spray
to set your look.
Natural Makeup Tutorial | COVERGIRL®