How to Contour and Highlight
Looking to learn how to contour and highlight? Check out this how to contour and highlight step-by-step guide from COVERGIRL® and Garret Hahn. Garret shares all his top tips and tricks, making it easy for you to achieve a flawless glow at home.
1) Create your base. Choose a face primer like COVERGIRL's TruBlend Base Business
, and spread the product evenly over your skin.
2) Apply your foundation with a beauty sponge. We recommend TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation
for this step.
3) Set your foundation with COVERGIRL TruBlend Pressed Powder
Contour & Blush
1) Contour your cheekbones. Dip your brush in one of our COVERGIRL Contouring Palette
shades, and dust off excess powder.
Imagine a line that runs from the tip of your ear to the corner of your mouth, and apply the contour shade across that line using circular motions.
2) Contour your jawline, hairline and nose. A wide angled brush is best for the jawline and hairline, while a smaller sized will suit the nose area.
3) Sweep blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Excess blush on the brush can be swept across your nose for a pretty finish.
1) Use a tapered fluffy brush to dust a shade from TruBlend Super Stunner Highligher Palette
over your cheekbones. Aim for the high points of your cheek. Layer other highlighter shades for extra shine.
2) Spray your brush with COVERGIRL Outlast Active All-Day Setting Mist
and dip your brush into the highlighter. Spray the brush once more, and apply the highlighter to cheekbones. This step will add extra shine.
3) Lock your look. Use Outlast Active All-Day Setting Mist for a long-lasting, flawless contour look!
How to Contour and Highlight | COVERGIRL®