How to Apply Foundation
Learn how to apply foundation with COVERGIRL® and Andrea Renee. This step-by-step guide gives you all the tips and tricks you need to achieve a flawless foundation look with ease.
1) Smooth and moisturize skin with TruBlend Face Primer
2) Color correct your skin. Use COVERGIRL TruBlend Color Correcting Palette
to cover redness, dark spots and other discoloration.
3) Add concealer
to the spots you color corrected. Blend the concealer with a brush or beauty sponge.
4) Apply TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation
to your face, using a tapping motion to blend. (Pro Tip: If you're using a sponge, wet it first for extra easy blending.)
5) Use concealer on eyelids and under eye area.
6) Do your lips, eyes and brows to complete your look!
Here are links to some of the other amazing products used (but not shown) in this video:
TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes
COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Micro-Fine Fill + Define Eyebrow Pencil
Exhibitionist Demi-Matte Lipstick
How to Apply Foundation | COVERGIRL®