TIPS FOR LIPS
Moist, smooth lips hold color best. Stay pucker-pretty by following these basic tips for healthy lips.
- Give dry, flaky lips the brush-off. Add "brushing your lips" to your morning ritual using a soft toothbrush or washcloth. Then apply lip balm to smooth the way for lipstick-worthy lips!
- Turn up the moisture before you turn out the lights. Give your lips a touch of clear, rich moisture each night and you'll wake up to softer lips in no time! Special tip: If you don't have lip balm, eye cream makes an effective, gentle lip moisturizer.
- Avoid over-exposure to the sun, which can dry your lips the way it dries the rest of you. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, we suggest Continuous Color Lipstick, with loads of conditioners and emollients built right in!
In The Sun
- Be sure to use a lip balm with sufficient sunscreen before and after soaking up the rays.
- Try coating extremely chapped lips with petroleum jelly or aloe vera overnight. Another speedy healing remedy is to gently rub lips with cucumber slices.
easy breezy beautiful COVERGIRL®