TIPS FOR EYES
Get the most out of every little lash with these mascara secrets.
We make eyebrow shaping a snap with some quick tips and genius ideas.
Whether pencil precise or super smudged out, applying eyeliner has never been easier.
Get the secrets to smoky eye makeup and more shadow tricks.
Learn how to apply makeup like the pros.
Click below to learn eye makeup techniques tailored for different eye shapes.
- Rely on pale, shimmery shades to enhance your eyes. Sweep a light shade across lid from the inner corner to a just beyond the outer corner.
- Create closeness applying a deep shadow shade from the inner corner to mid-lid. Then apply a lighter shade from mid-lid to outer corner and blend where shades meet.
- Help them appear wider by applying a pale shade from the inner corner to mid-lid. Then apply a slightly deeper shade from mid-lid to outer corner and blend where shades meet.
- Forget about adding more color with shadows. Instead play up lashes with an inky black mascara.
- Take time to shape and define your eye brows—remember, brows should frame your eyes, not your frames.
- To bring out their beauty, create a thick, smoky line along top lashes—thick enough to be seen when your eye is open—and a thinner one under bottom lashes.
easy breezy beautiful COVERGIRL®